$1.00=Drawing







Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Introduction

I am embarking on a challenge...1,000 drawings for $1.00. But I am trying to do a theme for every one hundred drawings.
I'm doing this because every artist needs money and shouldn't (necessarily) always be starving.

Many other artist are working on it as you read this. Some in a much larger scale:
Adam Brackney One million Doodles for $1.00
Aeron Alfrey the Mutated Skeleton Cave - $5.00 per drawing or $3.00 if you buy 5 or more

Those are two artists who I've stumbled upon and have inspired me to do something in the same vein. I figured everyone should help each other out so you can check out their spots and see whats happening.

The idea is for me to earn this money by basically drawing a lot. In return for your dollar you will receive an awesome drawing. Put me to the test!!

The size of the drawings will be 2" by 3" roughly give or take a few on strathmore drawing paper or something similar to that. I might even go crazy and do some on small pieces of canvas, wrapping paper, and any interesting paper i have.
Some examples of what they make look like (four squared):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home